Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Whatever Wednesday!

Today is all about whatever! There is no telling what we will write about on Wednesdays!! So here it goes! With the start of this blog, I have actually decided to carry Whatever Wednesday into my personal weekly routine. I find myself overwhelmed with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. If I don't factor in some time for myself, I lose all motivation for these things. Now I'm not trying to sound selfish, I just know that having time for myself brings me back to center and helps me then focus on everyone and everything else that needs to be done. Time to myself can be as simple as taking a long bubble bath, organizing a closet, something crafty, or just sitting and watching TV. I don't necessarily need uninterrupted time (because we moms know that isn't going to happen!). I just want some time to do whatever I want and put the cleaning, laundry and everything else on the back burner - without feeling guilty. And so my Whatever Wednesday is that day! It gives me something to look forward to each week and it re-engerizes me for the rest of the week to come.

What re-energizes you? Do you have a time of the week where you can just say whatever goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment